Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Finishing Project -- continued

Okay, so I'm still not officially done all my finishing projects -- the spring cold lingers on and has found new victims -- but there are still things to celebrate.  The garden is looking pretty good with wee little sprouts starting to pop up out of the ground and the strawberries continuing to look great -- I even finished putting the grass clippings around and got to check that off my list!  I also finished the hand print frame and am so pleased with the results, I just had to share!  It is hanging in it's new home and it make me smile every time I see it!



Looking forward to hearing how you made out last week.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I love this! I'm going to search for some old window frames this week. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...