Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pre-Vacation Baking

So, I have been a little busy this week and that has translated into a quiet blog.  Well, you saw my goals for the week ... a little over ambitious maybe, but I am slowly working away.  So I thought that I would share what I have been up to in the kitchen.

Banana Muffins -- a double batch to take for breakfasts next week.


Cinnamon raisin bread that went right into the freezer so that nobody will get any ideas about eating it before next week.


Strawberry pie -- very appropriate for Canada Day, once you add some whipped cream of course.


Applesauce -- it will look much more appealing once I put it through the strainer, I promise!


Bread sticks ... hey, wait a minute, they are all gone!


Okay, so now I have pile of dirty dishes, but the smells that have come from the kitchen this week have been heavenly!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm!! Everything looks soo good! :) Especially the strawberry pie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...