Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Centrepiece - Feb 27

I didn't get very many posts in last week, but have no fear, this week, I will do better.

After putting all the red from Valentine's away, the boys and I made a new collage today and we're very excited!  Because last week's was so easy (yes, it was obviously blue -- thanks to those of you that guessed), this week, we're really going to put you to the test.  I'll post the answer next week with the next collage.  Happy guessing!


Okay, one hint:  think literature!

2 comments:

  1. This is a challenging one!
    Robert Munch Really I have no sweet clue!
    1 Pt Me (blue theme) 1 Pt Winter Family (this theme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you give a Moose a Muffin by Laura Joffe Numeroff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...