Monday, January 10, 2011

The Gap


We have learned that Isaac (8) is going to need some minor dental work.  At least that is all they can tell us for now -- the potential for major work has yet to be determined.  Anyway, it started today with the pulling of a tooth.  He was a real trooper about the whole ordeal (he did better than I did, I think my face may still be a little green!) and spent the rest of the day watching TV, eating chocolate pudding and trying to say the word "Christmas", which he found incredibly amusing with a frozen mouth.  After a day like that, I think he might even be looking forward to the next appointment (yep, the one on the other side has to go too)!  He is now sleeping peacefully and dreaming of what the tooth fairy will bring.  Does she leave more for a pulled tooth?  I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...