Friday, July 15, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy # 23

Strolling around the Internet one day, I came across a blog post entitled "100 Things That Make Me Happy". What a great idea, I thought as I scanned the list, so Fridays are now dedicated to things that make me happy!


Things That Make Me Happy!
# 23  Books, Reading, and Learning Something New
 
 
This is my pile of books that are waiting to be read.  Some about gardening, some about food, some about saving money and simplifying life ... all sound very interesting and are calling my name.  Most of them are library books which means that I have a finite amount of time to read them, so I'm off to read a book or two -- I'm feeling smarter already!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great stack of books! I just grabbed a stack yesterday as well for this week! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...