Friday, January 7, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy #1

Strolling around the Internet today, I can across a blog post entitled "100 Things That Make Me Happy".  What a great idea, I thought as I scanned the list, especially since I'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning (or it might have more to do with the number of times I had to get out of my nice comfy bed last night -- thank you Laurel!).  I started compiling a list in my head, but decided that I wanted more than just a list.  So I have decided to dedicate Fridays to things that make me happy -- starting today!

Things That Make Me Happy!
#1  Little Pink Clothes

Now there is something that I never thought that I would say!  It's not that I never thought that I would have a little girl, but, as most of you already know, I have never liked the colour pink, not really sure why, but there it is.  Now, don't worry, I'm not suddenly going to start dressing in pink -- actually, I'm not going to be dressing in pink, suddenly or otherwise -- but I do really like the little pile of pink laundry.  Pink shirts with frilly cuffs, pants with pink flowers embroidered on the legs, pink strips, pink sweaters, tiny pink socks ... I love it all for some strange reason that I cannot explain.  Of course, the wearer of the little pink clothes is pretty great too -- now if she would only sleep through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...